11 mills of the Aceite del Bajo Aragón Protected Designation of Origin (Spain) awarded in the International Terraolivo 2021 competition.
The Aceite del Bajo Aragón Protected Designation of Origin has obtained great success as eleven of its companies have been awarded in the international contest:
- ALMAZARA ARTAL (ALBALATE DEL ARZOBISPO) BRAND: EL ACEITE DE MARTA. GRAND PRESTIGE GOLD BEST SWEET ALMOND
- ORG (OLIETE) MARCA MI OLIVO. GRAND PRESTIGE GOLD
- DEL MEZQUÍN, (LA CODOÑERA) BRAND: REALES ALMAZARAS DE ALCAÑIZ. PRESTIGE GOLD
- ACEITES IMPELTE DEL BAJO MARTÍN, (LA PUEBLA DE HÍJAR) BRAND: IMPELTE. PRESTIGE GOLD
- MOLINO ALFONSO (BELCHITE) BRAND: MOLINO ALFONSO. PRESTIGE GOLD
- ACEITES ALBALATE (ALBALATE DEL ARZOBISPO) BRAND: LA COLLADA. GOLD MEDAL
- SAN MIGUEL DE VALJUNQUERA SOC. COOP. (VALJUNQUERA) BRAND: JUNCOLIVA. GOLD MEDAL
- LA CALANDINA (CALANDA) BRAND: LA CALANDINA. GOLD MEDAL
- ALMAZARA DE JAIME (BELCHITE) BRAND: CAPRICHO ARAGONÉS. GOLD MEDAL
- COOP OLEÍCOLA ARAGONESA DE VALDEALGORFA (VALDEALGORFA) BRAND: PALACIO ANDILLA. GOLD MEDAL
- GIL EGERIQUE (VALDELTORMO) BRAND: TORREMAELLA. GOLD MEDAL
Terraolivo is the most important international extra virgin olive oil competition in the Eastern Mediterranean area and Asia, both in terms of the number of samples received and the number of participating countries, which increases every year. The tasting of the extra virgin olive oils received is carried out by an international jury composed of the best tasters in the world.